Accelerator exists to accelerate the success of early stage entrepreneurs committed to building scalable businesses. The program supports entrepreneurs who wish to grow their companies to $1 million in sales and beyond by helping develop and enhance their skills in strategy, human resources, finance, sales and marketing.
To qualify for the Accelerator Program you must be the owner or founder of an operating business with gross annual revenues between $250,000 and US$1 million.
What is the Accelerator Program?
The Accelerator Program is educational content focused on four key issues faced by first-stage entrepreneurs: strategic planning, sales and marketing, human resources and finance.
As a participant in the Accelerator Program, you will:
- Connect with other entrepreneurs, including the leading business owners in your city and other first-stage entrepreneurs who face similar challenges
- Uncover the key elements of an effective corporate strategy
- Discover how to replicate yourself as a means to grow your company
- Learn tips and strategies for raising capital and dealing with accounts
- Receive practical feedback to help you grow sales effectively
- Develop the skills required to improve your leadership and entrepreneurial abilities
If you are accepted to the Accelerator Program, you will receive the content to grow your business and the context to learn from others who have faced similar opportunities and challenges.